Colorado Wedding Films is a wedding film studio based out of Denver, Colorado, started by engaged couple Travis Weger and Sharnay Brown. It has since grown to produce weddings for couples all across the United States, and bringing on award winning documentarian Aaron Pendergast and Entrepreneur and social media guru Amy Long. We produce cinematic wedding films about you, and your love for each other.
What makes us different than other videographers is we use actual cinema cameras (not just a DSLR like other companies) to ensure you are getting the best possible quality out of your day.
We have a unique mix of backgrounds which makes us different; our award winning cinematographers are not only wedding specialists, but are accomplished documentary and commercial cinematographers. In fact, one of our cinematographers has a movie that is currently playing in film festivals around the United States.
Colorado Wedding Films offers a uniquely cinematic and professional experience that is completely unmatched in Colorado.
Travis Weger: With 20 years professional experience in digital media and strategy, Travis has created work for clients such as Pepsi, Eddie Bauer, Puma, Wounded Warrior Project, Esquire and has work archived in The Library of Congress. His breadth of work spans from commercial, to television, to corporate, to documentary. He is a U.S. Navy veteran.
- 2008 Emmy Award Winner, Los Angeles: Best Documentary
- 2009 Celebrate LIFE Photography: First Place Winner
- 2010 American Marketing Association: Gold Award
- 2011 American Marketing Association: Gold Award
- 2012 American Advertising Award Winner: People's Choice
- 2013 American Advertising Award Winner: Best in Show
- 2014 Department of Veterans Affairs Special Contribution Award
- 2015 Western Area Power Administration Gold Award
- 2016 GI Film Festival: Official Selection "Honor Flight"
- 2017 National Association of Government Communicators; Second Place: Photographer
- 2018 American Public Power Association Award of Excellence: video production
Aaron Pendergast: Aaron is a multiple award winning documentary editor and producer. He enjoys Colorado's vibrant live music and craft beer scene -- you can usually find him in one of Colorado's award winning craft breweries when he isn't at a live show. He also loves telling stories and looks forward to helping tell yours.
- 2013 Best Feature Documentary, South Dakota Film Festival
- 2014 Prairie Spirit Award, Fargo Film Festival
- 2017 Best Feature Documentary, Black Hills Film Festival
- 2017 Best Feature Documentary, Louisville International Festival of Film
- 2017 Best Feature Documentary, Tioga Film Festival
- 2017 Best Documentary, Wild Bunch Film Festival
- 2017 Special Jury Award of Excellence in Filmmaking, South Dakota Film Festival
- 2017 Spirit of the West Award, Docuwest Film Festival
- 2017 Best of Festival, Western Equus Film Festival
- 2018 Best Documentary, Western Heritage Awards
Amy Long: Party planning is one of Amy's greatest passions, from dreaming up ideas, making lots of lists and designs, DIY party decor and cooking yummy recipes; she loves the whole process. Amy lives for beautifully styling parties and usually have a bottle of champagne ready to pop in her refrigerator at all times! She is a U.S. Navy veteran.
Cameras: Canon C100 Mk II professional cinema camera, Sony FS-5 professional cinema camera
Aerial: professional 4k drone
Audio: Sennheise lavalier mics and XLR audio recorders